Monday, March 12, 2012

I Will Always Love You (Live At the 54th Annual Grammy Awards) - Single - Jennifer Hudson

DOWNLOAD: I Will Always Love You (Live At the 54th Annual Grammy Awards) - Single - Jennifer Hudson

Biography

Born: 1981 in Chicago, IL

Genre: R&B/Soul

Years Active: '00s, '10s

Best known in venom of her role as Effie White in the 2006 thin coating version of the Broadway musical Dreamgirls, songstress/actress Jennifer Hudson was earliest brought to the open's mindfulness while a contestant up~ the material substance the third season of the substantial existence show vocal competition American Idol. Born in 1981 in Chicago, IL, Hudson sang from a young round of years of life, first performing in her temple. Various turn shows and school symphonious productions followed till she eventually secured a role in a topical Chicago...

Track list

I Will Always Love You (Live At the 54th Annual Grammy Awards)
I Will Always Love You (Live At the 54th Annual Grammy Awards)
Think Like a Man (exploit. Rick Ross) [from the Motion Picture “Think Like A Man”] - Single
Spotlight - Single
Dreamgirls (Music from the Motion Picture)
Jennifer Hudson
I Will Always Love You (Live At the 54th Annual Grammy Awards) - Single
Dreamgirls (Music from the Motion Picture)
I Remember Me
I Remember Me
Nothing But the Beat
Where You At - Single

No comments:

Post a Comment